Monthly Column in The Eagle
- Mining for Money to Pay Elder Care Bills — June 2019
- 5 Tips for Dealing with Phone Spam and Fraudulent Calls — May 2019
- Downward Mobility Crisis for Future Retirees — April 2019
- No Loud Music, No Dishes in the Sink: When Boomers Become Housemates — March 2019
Articles for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Wealth Advisor Insider E-Newsletter
- Mistakes to Avoid in Dividing the Nest Eggs — Splitting up the retirement accounts in a divorce is not as simple as many couples think. How to avoid key mistakes.
- Hidden Costs of Parenting After Divorce — — Raising children is a costly endeavor. Add in the difficulties of co-parenting with an ex-spouse and the costs can go even higher.
- Healthcare Reforms and Divorce — What does ObamaCare mean for divorcing couples?
- Family Business: Avoiding Divorce Disaster — — When there is a family business involved in a divorce proceeding, there are some important items to consider. Here are some dos and don’ts to think about.
- Peaceful Parting: Information on Collaborative Divorce — Published by Today's CPA on May/June 2005
- Divorce, Retirement Plans and Taxes — Published in Today's CPA , with co-author Debbie Webb
- The Big Money Mistakes Divorcing Couples Make — Published by next avenue on March 27, 2013
- Accountants Use Their Skills in Divorce Arena — Published by AccountingWEB on September 18, 2014
Articles on Money and Divorce
- The Financial Professional’s Role in a Collaborative Divorce
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)