Monthly Column in The Eagle
- Medicare in the times of COVID-19 — October 2020
- Alzheimer’s: Preparedness Before the Diagnosis — July 2020
- Contemplating Money in the Wake of COVID-19 — June 2020
- Fiscal Stimulus Package: What’s in It for You? — May 2020
Articles for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Wealth Advisor Insider E-Newsletter
- Mistakes to Avoid in Dividing the Nest Eggs — Splitting up the retirement accounts in a divorce is not as simple as many couples think. How to avoid key mistakes.
- Hidden Costs of Parenting After Divorce — — Raising children is a costly endeavor. Add in the difficulties of co-parenting with an ex-spouse and the costs can go even higher.
- Healthcare Reforms and Divorce — What does ObamaCare mean for divorcing couples?
- Family Business: Avoiding Divorce Disaster — — When there is a family business involved in a divorce proceeding, there are some important items to consider. Here are some dos and don’ts to think about.
- Can You Afford to Keep the House After Divorce? — Published by DivaCFO on March 19, 2013
- Selling Real Estate in Divorce — Published by Texas Realtor
- Accountants Use Their Skills in Divorce Arena — Published by AccountingWEB on September 18, 2014
- Divorce, Retirement Plans and Taxes — Published in Today's CPA , with co-author Debbie Webb
Articles on Money and Divorce
- The Financial Professional’s Role in a Collaborative Divorce
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)