Monthly Column in The Eagle
- 5 Ideas for Aspiring Boomer-preneurs — March 8, 2018
- 3 Questions About Adult Caregiving — February 1, 2018
- Back to work at 50: what you need to know — January 4, 2018
- Tidy up for the New Year: your 10-minute estate planning checklist — December 7, 2017
Articles for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Wealth Advisor Insider E-Newsletter
- Mistakes to Avoid in Dividing the Nest Eggs — Splitting up the retirement accounts in a divorce is not as simple as many couples think. How to avoid key mistakes.
- Hidden Costs of Parenting After Divorce — — Raising children is a costly endeavor. Add in the difficulties of co-parenting with an ex-spouse and the costs can go even higher.
- Healthcare Reforms and Divorce — What does ObamaCare mean for divorcing couples?
- Family Business: Avoiding Divorce Disaster — — When there is a family business involved in a divorce proceeding, there are some important items to consider. Here are some dos and don’ts to think about.
- Can You Afford to Keep the House After Divorce? — Published by DivaCFO on March 19, 2013
- Selling Real Estate in Divorce — Published by Texas Realtor
- The Big Money Mistakes Divorcing Couples Make — Published by next avenue on March 27, 2013
- Divorce, Retirement Plans and Taxes — Published in Today's CPA , with co-author Debbie Webb
Articles on Money and Divorce
- The Financial Professional’s Role in a Collaborative Divorce
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
Useful Articles from the American Society of Certified Public AccountantsRead more...
Recent Blog Posts
- 5 lessons from the world’s centenarians — April 23, 2018
- The top 3 money mistakes women make in a divorce (according to a financial planner) — April 16, 2018
- After the diagnosis: 5 steps to sorting out the financial side of chronic illness — April 9, 2018
- For Richer and for Poorer: Second Marriage Money Issues — April 3, 2018