Monthly Column in The Eagle
- 5 Habits of Happily Retired People — June 7, 2018
- Texas or Florida? Choosing where to live in retirement. — May 3, 2018
- 5 Tips to Future-Proof Your Home for Your Silver Years — April 5, 2018
- 5 Ideas for Aspiring Boomer-preneurs — March 8, 2018
Articles for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Wealth Advisor Insider E-Newsletter
- Mistakes to Avoid in Dividing the Nest Eggs — Splitting up the retirement accounts in a divorce is not as simple as many couples think. How to avoid key mistakes.
- Hidden Costs of Parenting After Divorce — — Raising children is a costly endeavor. Add in the difficulties of co-parenting with an ex-spouse and the costs can go even higher.
- Healthcare Reforms and Divorce — What does ObamaCare mean for divorcing couples?
- Family Business: Avoiding Divorce Disaster — — When there is a family business involved in a divorce proceeding, there are some important items to consider. Here are some dos and don’ts to think about.
- Can You Afford to Keep the House After Divorce? — Published by DivaCFO on March 19, 2013
- The Big Money Mistakes Divorcing Couples Make — Published by next avenue on March 27, 2013
- Accountants Use Their Skills in Divorce Arena — Published by AccountingWEB on September 18, 2014
- Selling Real Estate in Divorce — Published by Texas Realtor
Articles on Money and Divorce
- The Financial Professional’s Role in a Collaborative Divorce
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
Useful Articles from the American Society of Certified Public AccountantsRead more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Medicare 101: What You Need to Know — June 18, 2018
- Your financial guide to moving in retirement — June 4, 2018
- 5 unexpected financial benefits of divorce — May 28, 2018
- Here comes the sun: 3 tips to help you save money on energy bills — May 21, 2018