Previously-published Articles in The Eagle
- The Legacy of 2020 — November 2020
- Medicare in the times of COVID-19 — October 2020
- Making Money Decisions When Future Is Uncertain — September 2020
- Adjusting Your Retirement Plan Due to COVID-19 — August 2020
Articles for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Wealth Advisor Insider E-Newsletter
- Mistakes to Avoid in Dividing the Nest Eggs — Splitting up the retirement accounts in a divorce is not as simple as many couples think. How to avoid key mistakes.
- Hidden Costs of Parenting After Divorce — — Raising children is a costly endeavor. Add in the difficulties of co-parenting with an ex-spouse and the costs can go even higher.
- Healthcare Reforms and Divorce — What does ObamaCare mean for divorcing couples?
- Family Business: Avoiding Divorce Disaster — — When there is a family business involved in a divorce proceeding, there are some important items to consider. Here are some dos and don’ts to think about.
- Accountants Use Their Skills in Divorce Arena — Published by AccountingWEB on September 18, 2014
- Divorce, Retirement Plans and Taxes — Published in Today's CPA , with co-author Debbie Webb
- Selling Real Estate in Divorce — Published by Texas Realtor
- Can You Afford to Keep the House After Divorce? — Published by DivaCFO on March 19, 2013
Articles on Money and Divorce
- The Financial Professional’s Role in a Collaborative Divorce
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
Useful Articles from the American Society of Certified Public AccountantsRead more...
From My Blog
- 5 Thoughts on New Grads and Money — June 12, 2019
- 5 Ways to Make the Kitchen a Safer Place for Mom — May 6, 2019
- 3 Technologies for Senior Living — April 8, 2019
- Smartphone Safety for the Silver-Haired Crowd — March 18, 2019